THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED AND MORE EVENTS ARE SCHEDULED. (Last update: June 18, 2017)
September 16 – 19, 2017. American Academy of Pediatrics, National Conference & Exhibition. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Dr. Dzung Vo and Dr. Mark Bertin will present a 90-minute interactive group forum entitled “Embracing the Moment: Mindfulness to Promote Resilience for Children, Adolescents, and Families,” to pediatric health care providers.
- Dr. Vo will present on “The Role of Mindfulness in Pediatric Pain” to a multidisciplinary audience of pediatric health care providers.
September 30, 2017. North Pacific Pediatric Society conference.
- Dr. Vo will present on mindfulness for adolescent health, to pediatricians in the Pacific Northwest.
November 3, 2017. BC Pediatrics Society, Annual Continuing Medical Education Conference. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a workshop called “Mindful Healing: Mindful Healing: Resilience and Compassion for Physicians”
November 22, 2017. Annual Continuing Medical Education for Primary Care Physicians. St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Dr. Vo will present a talk called “The Mindful Teen: Helping Teens With Stress” to a large audience of primary care providers.
Dr. Vo speaks regularly on mindfulness for teens to local, regional, and international audiences. For more information on what Dr. Vo can offer for speaking engagements and interviews, download Dr. Vo’s press kit: Press Kit_Dzung Vo_Oct2015 If you are interested in inviting Dr. Dzung Vo for a speaking engagement or media interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org