THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED AND MORE EVENTS ARE SCHEDULED. (Last update: July 19, 2017)
September 16 – 19, 2017. American Academy of Pediatrics, National Conference & Exhibition. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Dr. Dzung Vo and Dr. Mark Bertin will present a 90-minute interactive group forum entitled “Embracing the Moment: Mindfulness to Promote Resilience for Children, Adolescents, and Families,” to pediatric health care providers.
- Dr. Vo will present on “The Role of Mindfulness in Pediatric Pain” to a multidisciplinary audience of pediatric health care providers.
September 30, 2017. North Pacific Pediatric Society conference.
- Dr. Vo will present on mindfulness for adolescent health, to pediatricians in the Pacific Northwest.
November 3, 2017. BC Pediatrics Society, Annual Conference. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a workshop called “Mindful Healing: Resilience and Compassion for Physicians”
November 22, 2017. Annual Continuing Medical Education for Primary Care Physicians. St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Dr. Vo will present a talk called “The Mindful Teen: Helping Teens With Stress” to a large audience of primary care providers.
December 5, 2017. Youth Team, Ministry of Children and Family Development, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a two-hour workshop on mindfulness for youth emotional regulation, with social workers and other youth-serving professionals on a newly-developed youth team serving the province’s most vulnerable youth.
March 13, 2018. BC Children’s Hospital, Department of Psychology Rounds. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present on Mindfulness for Child/Youth Mental Health and the Breathr mindfulness app, for members of the Department of Psychology at BC Children’s Hospital.
April 6, 2018. American Academy of Pediatrics, The Trauma-Informed Provider Conference. Houston, Texas, USA.
- Dr. Vo will lead a series of workshops for pediatric providers on mindfulness for trauma.
April 29, 2018. ENSO Society. Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will be giving a public community workshop for parents, teens, and youth-serving professionals, in Kelowna, British Columbia. Sponsored by the ENSO Society, who offer teen wilderness mindfulness expeditions. Details to be announced.
Dr. Vo speaks regularly on mindfulness for teens to local, regional, and international audiences. For more information on what Dr. Vo can offer for speaking engagements and interviews, download Dr. Vo’s press kit: Press Kit_Dzung Vo_Oct2015 If you are interested in inviting Dr. Dzung Vo for a speaking engagement or media interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org