THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED AND MORE EVENTS ARE SCHEDULED. (Last update: January 27, 2017)
February 11, 2017. Bridging the Hearts and Minds of Youth, Center for Mindfulness, University of California, San Diego.
- Dr. Vo will present on a 3-hour breakout session panel entitled “Dealing with Resistance,” focused on handling challenges in teaching mindfulness to children and youth.
March 1, 2017. Balancing Our Minds Youth Summit 2017. UBC Nest, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will be a keynote speaker at this youth-led event on mental health and wellness.
March 9, 2017. Society for Adolescent Health and Medicine Annual Meeting. New Orleans, Louisiana.
- Dr. Dzung Vo and Dr. Richard Kreipe will present a 3-hour workshop for adolescent health providers entitled, “The Mindful Provider: Cultivating Resilience and Mindful Communication in Health Professionals Caring for Adolescents and Young Adults.”
April 25, 2017. Burnaby Mountain Secondary School, Parent Advisory Council, Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a 1.5 hour interactive workshop entitled “The Mindful Teen: Promoting Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Learning,” for parents, educators, and youth.
September 16 – 19, 2017. American Academy of Pediatrics, National Conference & Exhibition. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Dr. Dzung Vo and Dr. Mark Bertin will present a 90-minute interactive group forum entitled “Embracing the Moment: Mindfulness to Promote Resilience for Children, Adolescents, and Families,” to pediatric health care providers.
September 30, 2017. North Pacific Pediatric Society conference.
- Dr. Vo will present on mindfulness for adolescent health, to pediatricians in the Pacific Northwest.
November 22, 2017. Annual Continuing Medical Education for Primary Care Physicians. St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Dr. Vo will present a talk called “The Mindful Teen: Helping Teens With Stress” to a large audience of primary care providers.
Dr. Vo speaks regularly on mindfulness for teens to local, regional, and international audiences. For more information on what Dr. Vo can offer for speaking engagements and interviews, download Dr. Vo’s press kit: Press Kit_Dzung Vo_Oct2015 If you are interested in inviting Dr. Dzung Vo for a speaking engagement or media interview, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org