THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED AND MORE EVENTS ARE SCHEDULED. (Last update: December 6, 2017)
February 23, 2018. Provincial Shapedown Site Meeting, BC Children’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a one-hour workshop for multidisciplinary health care providers working in the area of healthy lifestyles with children and youth.
March 13, 2018. BC Children’s Hospital, Department of Psychology Rounds. Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present on Mindfulness for Child/Youth Mental Health and the Breathr mindfulness app, for members of the Department of Psychology at BC Children’s Hospital.
April 6, 2018. American Academy of Pediatrics, The Trauma-Informed Provider Conference. Houston, Texas, USA.
- Dr. Vo will lead a series of workshops for pediatric providers on mindfulness for trauma.
April 29, 2018. ENSO Society. Kelowna, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will be giving a public community workshop for parents, teens, and youth-serving professionals, in Kelowna, British Columbia. Sponsored by the ENSO Society, who offer teen wilderness mindfulness expeditions. Details to be announced.
May 18, 2018. Burnaby Mountain Secondary School, Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a two hour workshop for educators at the Burnaby Mountain Secondary School Professional Development Day.
October 20, 2018. Adolescent Day Treatment Programs (ADTP) of Abbotsford, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a half-day experiential workshop on mindfulness for youth, families, and providers. For ABLE Day learning event for current and alumni parents and youth.
Dr. Vo speaks regularly on mindfulness for teens to local, regional, and international audiences. For more information on what Dr. Vo can offer for speaking engagements and interviews, download Dr. Vo’s press kit: Press Kit_Dzung Vo_Oct2015 If you are interested in inviting Dr. Dzung Vo for a speaking engagement or media interview, please email: email@example.com