THIS PAGE WILL BE UPDATED REGULARLY AS DETAILS ARE FINALIZED AND MORE EVENTS ARE SCHEDULED. (Last update: March 15, 2017)
March 29, 2017, Carlile Center. Lionsgate Hospital. North Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Dr. V o will lead a one-hour workshop on mindfulness for teen resilience and substance use disorders, with staff at the new Carlile Regional Youth Concurrent Disorder Center.
April 25, 2017. Burnaby Mountain Secondary School, Parent Advisory Council, Burnaby, British Columbia.
- Dr. Vo will present a 1.5 hour interactive workshop entitled “The Mindful Teen: Promoting Mindfulness and Social-Emotional Learning,” for parents, educators, and youth.
May 17, 2017. Vancouver Board of Parks & Recreation. Vancouver, BC
- Dr. Vo will be leading a 90-minute workshop on mindfulness for teens, with community Youth Workers in Vancouver.
September 16 – 19, 2017. American Academy of Pediatrics, National Conference & Exhibition. Chicago, Illinois, USA.
- Dr. Dzung Vo and Dr. Mark Bertin will present a 90-minute interactive group forum entitled “Embracing the Moment: Mindfulness to Promote Resilience for Children, Adolescents, and Families,” to pediatric health care providers.
September 30, 2017. North Pacific Pediatric Society conference.
- Dr. Vo will present on mindfulness for adolescent health, to pediatricians in the Pacific Northwest.
November 22, 2017. Annual Continuing Medical Education for Primary Care Physicians. St. Paul’s Hospital, Vancouver, British Columbia
- Dr. Vo will present a talk called “The Mindful Teen: Helping Teens With Stress” to a large audience of primary care providers.
Dr. Vo speaks regularly on mindfulness for teens to local, regional, and international audiences. For more information on what Dr. Vo can offer for speaking engagements and interviews, download Dr. Vo’s press kit: Press Kit_Dzung Vo_Oct2015 If you are interested in inviting Dr. Dzung Vo for a speaking engagement or media interview, please email: email@example.com